STUDY IN MAURITIUS
- Mauritius is regarded as one of the ideal places in South Asia for pursuing various academic courses.
- The international students can find a broad range of courses as per their requirements giving away unique opportunities.
- Studying in Mauritius provides students looking for a challenging, completely different location to learn in the perfect opportunity.
- When choosing a location for this type of international education, students have plenty of options.
- While many students choose locations in Europe or even Asia, there are some students looking for something even more challenging. Mauritius can provide this for students.
Why study in Mauritius?
- Mauritius is an ideal destination for international students for a broad range of courses and specializations.
- It has two types of universities – public and private universities.
- Here you get the opportunity to study in top-ranked universities that offer quality education in a wide range of specializations including Management, Applied Sciences, and Engineering. Interestingly, the cost of education is affordable, and you do not need any IELTS or TOFEL to get admission here except having a competitive academic profile.
- Besides, one can find other benefits including 20 hours per week (part-time), the fast track visa, affordable living cost and good job opportunities & global exposure.
- There are a number of tertiary institutions on Mauritius, including institutes of education, and of traditional studies.
- Other facilities include distance learning centers and polytechnics.
- The cost of education in Mauritius is affordable; however, the cost would depend upon the choice of college or course you have chosen.
- There are more than 700 courses available in Mauritius.
- On an average, the cost of tuition fees for various programs can range from 1500 to 15500 USD per annum.
Top universities in Mauritius
- University of Mauritius
- University of Technology
- Open University of Mauritius
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Medical College
- The student should submit a filled in application form as per attachment (Hard Copy)
- Submit four passport size photo, original, ( Scanned not accepted)
- Photo copy of the bio data pages of the passport of the applicant
- Bank Statement of parents to provide proof of Fund availability (Around Mur 100,000 = INR 2 Lacs)
- Offer letter to Passport office with course details
- Accommodation Letter
- No locked funds and time period are required
- No ITR to be submitted
- Medical certificate is not required at this initial stage as the student will need to undergo the medical screening in Mauritius after which the temporary student visa of 3 months will be extended till the completion of course.
Are you looking for overseas education? Study in Mauritius is one of best place to consider. We are providing Mauritius admission & visa process advice from course selection to migration. Call us now!