STUDY IN SWEDEN
- Swedish educational institutions provide an exciting as well as open environment, with a strong focus on cooperation.
- The global job market rewards ambitious, innovative and perceptive team players, and you will be able to show that you are a team player because of the education that you get there.
- Swedish master’s degree program offer unique opportunities to turn theory into practice.
- Many programs also work closely with the industry, offering students the possibility to combine study and practical work. You can take internships, apprenticeships, and even work part time in fields that are related to your Advanced degree studies.
- Swedish universities will encourage their students to work on your strengths and talents, instead of thwarting creativity.
- The knowledge system is student-centric and your work with your teachers is usually informal, as opposed to the more formal “student/master” feel that you may get in other situations.
- Sweden has numerous large multinational organizations that are in the forefront of the world when it comes to innovation and technology.
Top 10 universities in Sweden
- Lund University
- KTH Royal institute
- Upssala University
- Stockholm University
- Chalmers University
- Linkoping University
- Gothenburg University
- Umea University
- Swedish University
- Orebro University
Eligibility for Sweden
- You must be admitted to a full-time accredited university for studies in Sweden.
- You must have paid the first instalment of the tuition fees for your course of study.
- You must have valid supporting documentation to support your residence permit application.
- You must have a valid passport with a validity of minimum six months
- You must possess letter of admission from the university that has offered you admission in its course of study
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during the course of your study in Sweden.
- In case you are to stay in Sweden for a period of less than one year, you must have comprehensive health insurance and will need to provide its proof
- You must fully intend to leave Sweden at the end of your course of study
Are you looking for overseas education? Study in Sweden is one of best place to consider. We are providing Sweden admission & visa process advice from course selection to migration. Call us now!