STUDY IN MALAYSIA
- Malaysia attracts people from all over the world.
- The country has a unique combination of ancient and modern architecture, inspired by their mix of cultures and ethnicities.
- Its location makes it the perfect destination for any international student looking for a new experience for their studies.
- The system and structure of tertiary education is run by the country’s Ministry of Higher Education.
- Individuals who choose to study in Malaysia for higher education can take certificate, diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- There are 6 Malaysian universities in the 2019 QS World University ranking top 500.
- Universities The highest ranked of these is Universiti Malaya (UM) which comes in at 87th place.
- in Malaysia can offer high quality education alongside a unique experience.
- Students who want to pursue higher education after the secondary level need to have the required academic grades and be able to fund their education.
- At higher education phase, study opportunities include certificate, diploma, undergraduate, as well as postgraduate studies.
- Undergraduate studies consist of bachelor degrees and professional qualifications while postgraduate studies offer master degrees and PhDs.
- Generally, higher education at the diploma level is for school leavers with a secondary school certificate such as SPM (usually age 17 onwards) while bachelor degrees require post-secondary qualifications such as STPM or GCE A Levels or other equivalent pre-university qualifications (usually age 19 onwards).
- Malaysia welcomes international students for all levels of education. Since the mid 1990s, international students have been coming to Malaysia to pursue their tertiary education at Malaysia’s higher educational institutions.
- Today, Malaysia is ranked the 11thmost popular destination in the world for international education at tertiary level.
Top 10 Universities in Malaysia
- University of Malaya
- University of Technology Malaysia, UTM
- The National University of Malaysia (NUM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (MARA University of Technology)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (Putra University, Malaysia, UPM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (University of Science Malaysia, USM)
- Multimedia University
- The International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (Northern University of Malaysia – UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (University of Malaysia, Sarawak, UNIMAS)
- A passport sized photograph
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your university offer letter
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- A pre-arrival medical examination report
- Proof of insurance
- Proof that you have sufficient funds for course fees and living costs.
Are you looking for overseas education? Study in Malaysia is one of best place to consider. We are providing Malaysia admission & visa process advice from course selection to migration. Call us now!