To get admission in Ternopil State Medical University ( TSMU ) there are three steps:
Mission and vision of the university Mission of the University
Training of highly skilled specialists for the healthcare system of Ukraine and abroad through the provision of educational services of the proper quality, adherence to high standards in teaching, scientific and professional activity.
The development of fundamental and applied science in the field of medicine and pharmacy, the provision of high-tech science-intensive medical care and the development of new diagnostic and therapeutic technologies for the needs of the domestic health system.
Creating for students the conditions for self-development, self-realization and spiritual search, which is the key to the formation of highly educated, free, democratic and nationally conscious people.
TDMU – a higher educational institution that supports leadership in medical education and science, is dynamically developing and seeks to become a prestigious and powerful academic research center for the training of highly educated professionals, competitive in the domestic and international labor market, recognized by international professional and scientific communities, confident in the demand for their professional knowledge on the part of modern society.
The requirements for Ukrainian Study visa are the following
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT (minimum valid for one year)
- Original INVITATION LETTER from M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University
- CONFIRMATION LETTER from Ministry to Embassy of Ukraine in the required country
- SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs – translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
- MEDICAL TEST confirming phyical and mental fitness(attested by ministry of foreign affairs – translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
- AID/HIV TEST (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
- Filled APPLICATION FORM
- 4 PHOTOS of size 3.5 x 4.5
The invitation/ visa support letter will be issued by the International department of M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University of Ukraine. We require the following documents to issue an invitation letter to student: Copy of International passport Copy of Higher Secondary school certificate Filled application form You can send us these documents by email,there is no need to send them in original to get an invitation/visa support letter. · All the documents which were presented at embassy should must bring with him/her when arrives to Ukraine. Students must inform about their flight details to Ukraine minimum three days prior to arrival that we should make arrangements to receive them at the airport. Our representative will receive every student at the airport. We strongly recommend that every student must bring the complete documents and amount for first year expenses with him/her. Please make sure before leaving your country that all below said documents should be along with you, the immigration officials in the airport will demand for these documents.
- Original invitation letter
- General Medical certificate – Fitness certificate (should be translated and attested by embassy of Ukraine)
- Certificate showing absence of HIV- (should be translated and attested by embassy of Ukraine)
- 10 photographs measuring 3×4 size each.
- Original School certificates – (should be translated and attested by embassy of Ukraine).
- Original Birth certificate-(should be translated and attested by embassy of Ukraine).
- One Photostat copy of your passport and Ukrainian visa which is issued by the Ukraine embassy.
- Original Invitation letter
- The flight ticket should be to and fro to your home country(i.e. open ticket)
College Fees 2021-2022
Ternopil State Medical University International Department
EXPENSES TO BE PAID IN INDIA – ? Rs/-1.50.000
• REGISTRATION FEE
• VISA APPLICATION
• VISA FEE
• ADMISSION LETTER
• INVITATION LETTER FROM MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
• LEGALIZATION OF ALL DOCUMENTS
• TRANSALATION OF ALL DOCUMENTS
• FOOD WHILE TRAVELLING ON THE WAY TO UNIVERSITY
• VISA RECEIVING
• THROUGHOUT GUIDANCE DURING THE COURSE
• PROVIDING MOBILE PHONE SIM ON ARRIVING TO DESTINATION
UNIVERSITY FEES DETAILS
• FIRST YEAR FEES
3600$ – TUTION FEES (CAN BE PAID IN 2 INSTALLMENTS)
700$ – HOSTEL FEES
100$ – MEDICAL INSURANCE
ONE TIME EXPENSES IN FIRST YEAR
500$ – DEATH AND IMMIGRATION INSURANCE
500$ – REGISTRATION
200$ – AIRPORT PICKUP
FEES FROM 2nd YEAR TO FINAL YEAR
4100$ – TUTION FEES (CAN BE PAID IN 2 INSTALLMENTS)
500$ – HOSTEL FEE
100$ – MEDICAL INSURAN