• Higher education study programs in Europe are categorized per cycles following the European Higher Education Area guidelines, i.e., first cycle programs = bachelor’s degrees; second cycle programs = master’s degrees; and third cycle programs = PhD degrees.
  • Europeans enjoy either no tuition fees or very affordable fees for higher education programs.
  • Non-EU students are usually charged either full tuition fees, no fees or moderate fees depending on the program, institution and country.
  • If you are thinking of studying in Europe for more than 90 days, you will have to apply for a residence permit in the country of your choice.
  • Some countries require international students to apply for a permit before arriving to Europe.
  • European higher education institutions offer a wide variety of study programs in different languages, such as in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, or Portuguese.
  • With a long history of pioneering higher education, Europe is home to many of the world’s oldest and most prestigious universities – and many of the most exciting and attractive student cities.
  • European countries, and their universities, are of course all very different – in terms of language, lifestyle and living costs.
  • However, under the Bologna Process, European universities are working to standardize degree systems.
  • For EU students, choosing to study in Europe outside your home country should be relatively straightforward, with tuition fees charged at local rates and no visa requirements.

Top universities in Europe

  • Oxford University
  • University of Cambridge
  • ETH Zürich
  • Imperial College London
  • University of Edinburgh
  • University College London
  • KU Leuven
  • Technical University of Munich
  • École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
  • Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich

Documents required:

  • Visa application form. Two recently taken photos must be attached.
  • A valid passport.
  • Round trip reservation or itinerary.
  • Travel insurance policy. Proof of accommodation.
  • Proof of financial means.
  • Proof of paid visa fee.

Are you looking for overseas education? Study in Europe is one of best place to consider. We are providing Europe admission & visa process advice from course selection to migration. Call us now!

Admission Inquiry