STUDY IN SINGAPORE
- Singapore envisages to becoming a global schoolhouse offering a diverse education landscape.
- Tuition fees are affordable and cost of living in Singapore is significantly lower than of many developed countries.
- Talented students who need financial assistance can find the help they need in form of scholarships, bursaries and study loans.
- Singapore is significantly acknowledged to be a global business hub with its developed infrastructure, political stability and open business policy.
- A Masters in Singapore isn’t just an opportunity to spend a year or two living in an exciting, exotic location – it’s also a chance to study and train within a vibrant, forward-thinking intellectual culture.
- If you study a Masters in Singapore, you’ll be able to learn from high-tech innovations or study a fascinating and unique cultural heritage.
- the Singaporean higher education landscape is incredibly varied, including local universities and foreign institutions. Stringent quality assurance frameworks are in place to make sure that graduate courses are of the highest quality and recognised internationally.
- The Ministry of Education (MoE) is the body in charge of higher education in Singapore, although since 2011, private institutions must be registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
- In the Singaporean system, English is the language of instruction for most subjects, although all students from a very early age will also study their ‘mother tongue’ language, and often other languages which are commonly used in the region.
- The cost of education and living in Singapore is less compared to the UK or the US. International students will find Singapore to be among the safest places in the world to live in. Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD).
Topuniversities in Singapore
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- Singapore university of Science and Technology
- Singapore Management University
- INSEAD Asia Campus
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
- LASALLE College of Art
- National Institute of Education
Why study in Singapore?
- Singapore offers a progressive education system with state-of-the-art facilities.
- The standard of education is excellent across all levels, starting right from the primary level. Apart from the public schools, Singapore also has 30+ international schools that follow the foreign education system for children of expatriates.
- The 5 autonomous universities of Singapore are ranked well globally and all other private institutes of higher education (PEIs) are regulated by the Council for Private Education (CPE.)
- Indian students studying in Singapore will not face any problem feeling at home as English widely spoken here and majority of Singaporeans can understand English.
- Even though the national language of Singapore is Malay, the 4 official languages are Malay, Mandarin, Tamil & English.
- The crime rates are low, the streets are safe – even late in the night.
- The National University of Singapore (NUS) ranks 17th, the Nanyang Technological University ranks 117th on the Global Employability University Ranking 2015 indicating that degrees from well-known institutes of Singapore are recognized globally by employers.
- If you’re an international student pursuing a full-time undergraduate/ diploma course, the government would subsidize (reduce) your course fee, if you sign an agreement where you commit to work in Singapore for at least 3 years after graduation.
- Your valid passport. You have to submit a copy of particular pages of passport
- You must carry the departure/arrival card granted on entry into Singapore. If you have been residing in Singapore on other long term passes, you have to bring along that pass as well;
- One recent color passport-sized photograph (taken on white background);
- The printout of eForm 16 submitted through SOLAR (duly signed by the applicant);
- If your documents are in native language, you must get an official English translation of the documents.
- A copy of the in-principle approval letter; and
- A medical report in the prescribed format
Are you looking for overseas education? Study in Singapore is one of best place to consider. We are providing Singapore admission & visa process advice from course selection to migration. Call us now!