West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical Academy, MBBS Admission in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, MBBS Fee Structure of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Direct Admission in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Kazakhstan, Apply for MBBS Admission in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Kazakhstan, Study in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University is considered to be one of the great cultural, diagnostic, educational, medical, and research center of Kazakhstan’s West region. The University comprises of its own clinical units such as Dental Clinic, Family Medicine Clinic and Medical Centre which are delivering the tertiary care. The University was established in the year 1957. These days, the University staff actively introduces innovative approaches and modern technologies in the field of education as well as medicine.
There is post graduate training in 4 specialities in the master’s programme, 18 specialities in residency as well as 2 specialities in the doctoral programme, advanced training of physicians and nurses in 29 specialities and primary professional retraining 22 specialities. The structure of the University consists of faculties, departments, a medical care, a family clinic, a dental clinic, a scientific and practical center, a center of practical skills, a department for teaching and methodical work, a department or administrative staff management, laboratories, and other educational and methodological, scientific and auxiliary departments.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Health Care Management
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing Care
Students from various countries apply to get admission in MBBS and other medical courses West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University. The University is known for its quality of education which matches the international standards. The students are provided with various opportunities to participate in international exchange programs, seminars, conferences and projects.
The campus of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University is fulfilled with all the basic amenities and other facilities. The campus has the centralized AC. There are hostel facilities for students. The hostels are well guarded with 24/7 security system. There is a well-equipped library for the students. The university offers a friendly and multicultural environment. The campus has many activity complexes like activity centers, cafés, canteen, a gym, sports complex, etc.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- 5-year course duration options available for international students
- Most of the MBBS colleges and universities provide excellent hostel facilities with the mess.
Availability of Indian food is everywhere.
- There are direct flights between Indian airports and Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan.
- Major medical universities are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, MCI.
- World class education to their enrolled students.
- Complete practical training provided to the students along with the classroom study.
- Students get the opportunity to go for exchange programs in other countries.
Why You Should Study Medicine in Kazakhstan?
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- Best Teacher – Student Ratio
- The curriculum designed as per the international standard.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
- Offer high quality education and cheaper fees.
- Listed in World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- No donation & capitation fees to get MBBS seat in best medical universities.
No IELTS & TOEFL.
- After completing MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical universities, students are eligible to practice in any part of the world.
- All medical universities use modern technology and infrastructure.
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is very cheap as compared to others countries in Europe.
- Tuition fee and accommodation fees are affordable.
MBBS Course Duration in Kazakhstan
- Duration of MBBS course in Kazakhstan is 6 years.
- Including 1 year internship with private & government hospitals.
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Is it Safe for Indian Students?
- In a survey conducted by the Kazakhstan government – India ranked among the top 50 countries sending a large number of students to Kazakhstan.
- Тhе Іndіаn studеnts whо already pursuing МВВЅ course іn Kazakhstan аrе рrоvіdеd wіth рrореr sесurіtу аnd sаfеtу by their government authorities.