MBBS in India without Donation
Bhavya Academy helps students get MBBS admission in India without donation for NEET qualified candidates even with Low NEET marks. Students can enroll starting 9th standard itself under the Medical Mentoring Program, a Unique venture with Deoras School of Excellence.
Maheshkumar H Bavarva provides Free counseling to students and parents as part of the Anti-Donation Campaign across India. Students and parents Across India meets Maheshkumar H Bavarva in person or through Video-conferencing with Prior appointment.
In 2019, Bhavya Academy successfully admitted students in the MBBS course with NEET marks of just 168 out of 720. Many Students fail to get admits due to a lack of knowledge about the admission process.
Bhavya Academy under the “Anti-Donation” campaign in India, provides Students/Parents complete end-to-end admission service and help for admission to Prestigious Institutes in India. Bhavya’s Services include:
1. Shortlisting of Institutes / States to apply based upon expected NEET marks
2. Filling up of Application Forms for all States
3. Monitor complete admission process by Expert Back-end team
4. Inform Students / Parents for Document Verification process
5. Track counseling rounds and inform Student / Parents
6. Inform parents about visits to respective states/institutes
7. Tracking of Cancellation seats with crisp advice
8. Monitoring General rounds, Mock Rounds, Spot rounds and Institutional rounds
9. Helps student get admission Purely on Merit without any donation
10. Guides the students/parents to get admission in prestigious institutes across India
Deliverables with Fees
Bhavya Academy helps students get MBBS admissions Purely on Merit within Government processes. Bhavya Academy is against Donation or Management Quota. Our Deliverables:
|Features||Govternment & Private – per State||All India – Deemed Universities||Maharashtra – Unconditional Admit||All India – Unconditional Admit||Free MBBS Admission Counselling|
|State Shortlisting based on NEET Marks|
|Institute Shortlisting based on Fee Structure|
|Application forms Filling|
|Preference Forms Filling|
|Monitoring Counselling Rounds|
|Assistance for Mock and Institutional Rounds|
|Assistance for Documentation|
|Guidance on Document Verification|
|Help for Final Selection of Institute|
|Partial Refund of Fee in case of Non admit|
|Full Refund of Fee in case of Non admit|
|Agree to Terms & Conditions|
|Initial Enrollment Fees||₹25,000||₹1,00,000||₹1,50,000||₹2,50,000||Free|
|Select this product|
Medicine is the highly rewarded career option in the world. Making career in medical sector would be good decision for candidate who have deep interest with science and want to deal with sick people.
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is most popular degree to be a doctor. Basically it is two bachelor degrees in one domain Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery. Holding MBBS Degree is first stage to be a medical professional and is essential to be specialist doctor. After qualifying this medical course and compulsory internship candidate may practice as physician and surgeon.