ABOUT AYURVEDIC COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL
Life is getting faster and faster day by day so as the rate of increment in unpredictable diseases around human beings. The number of remediless diseases is increasing with a higher rate. But there is a path through which these incurable diseases can be cured. In between the busy lifestyles, there exists a way through which the life, health, mind, body and heart remain free from unwanted damage, incurable diseases. And that way is to reduce the distance between human kind and nature; professionally termed as Ayurveda. Ayurveda, the most precious gift that had been given by our ancestors to us. Ayurveda, the strong bridge between the nature and the human life.
RK University knows the value of this Traditional Indian System of Medicine (Ayurveda) which is precious thing for mankind. Modern techniques of learning, practical knowledge for every single topic, laboratories with high quality equipments and well qualified faculties, give the students a perfect platform to build their career as BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) and help them becoming a successful professional in Ayurveda sector. Several numbers of medical camps, seminars, health awareness programs, interaction with globally known personalities of Ayurveda and continuous practical knowledge provided by Ayurvedic College and Hospital, give the right platform to the students to learn and develop themselves in Ayurveda field. Ayurvedic College and Hospital also has one of the most modern libraries in Gujarat region which provides the best resources of Ayurveda to the students.
With all this, RK University also provides sufficient sources for research work in the field of Ayurveda. Students who are interested in research work will be given ample amount of opportunities to show their work on major platforms in all over the world.
Ayurveda, the life care system, now accepted worldwide as an alternative and effective therapy. Globalization of ayurveda is now undisputed fact and the western world is now looking towards it. Along with curative medicine, ayurveda speaks of prevention aspects also.
Ayurveda education is undergoing a phenomenal change in this decade. Keeping in view to the ever growing needs of better vaidyas and health seekers. Ayurveda College and Hospital, RK University has accepted this challenge of increased demand of ayurved with utmost responsibility. We have equipped ourselves in such a way that we can fulfill the ambition of human society with highest ethical and professional standards.
I take this opportunity to appeal society to take up this unique holistic system ‘Ayurveda’ as a career.
With modern techniques of learning and higher quality of academic programs of Traditional Indian System of Medicine (Ayurveda), RK University ensures a continuous practical growth of student to meet the national as well as global needs in Ayurveda Sector.
“Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah, Sarve Santu Niramayah”
We aim to contribute equally in fabricating a healthier society by providing the best resources and practical knowledge of Traditional Indian System of Medicine (Ayurveda) to our students who will provide their remarkable services to the society.
- RK University Ayurvedic College is established On 14th August 2017 with approval of Ministry of AYUSH , New Delhi, Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) & State Government of Gujarat with intake capacity of 60 students.
- All the departments are well equipped with Instruments, Models, Charts and Chemicals.
- Department of Rachana sharir – Under this department dissection is performed & structure of human body is studied in detail.
- Department of Kriya sharir – Works to study the functional aspects of human body.
- Department of Sanskrit-Samhita and Siddhant – which is the base of Ayurveda, where the original texts of Ayurveda are studied and special emphasis is given to work on manuscripts and to enhance the skill of reading between the lines.
- Department of Dravyaguna – where medicinal uses of plants are studied. Dravyaguna department is equipped with Herbal Garden. Variety of medicinal plants are available under one roof.
- Department of Ras-shastra & Bhaishajyakalpana – In this department medicines will be prepared as per original texts of Ayurveda. Special emphasis will be given to follow the classical method of medicine preparation. All models are available as per CCIM.
- Deprtment of Rognidan & Vikruti vigyan – Examination of patient, pathology of diseases, & diagnostics methods are studied as per Ayurvedic perspective.
- we also have,
- Department of Kayachikitsha
- Department of Shalya tantra
- Department of Shalakyatantra Stri-rog
- Department of Stri-rog
- Department of Kaumarbhritya
- Department of Agad tantra
- Department of Swasthavritta
To fulfill academic & practical needs of students.
BHAVYA EDUCATION IS EXCLUSIVE SOLE PROMOTER AND INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR FOR COLLEGE OF BAMS in RAJKOT. IT GUIDES STUDENTS IN EACH AND EVERY WAY TO TAKE THEIR DECISION OF FUTURE CAREER. BHAVYA EDUCATION UNDERSTANDS AND SETS THE ACADEMIC GOALS OF THE UPCOMING YOUTH. IT HAS DEEP KNOWLEDGE DUE TO VAST EXPERIENCE.TO STUDY IN UKRAINE CALL :- 09662233661