Brief about the Country
Ukraine is a country situated in Eastern Europe. Ukrainian is the official language used here. Ukraine is deemed a developing country. Ukraine welcomes international students from all over world. Studying MBBS in Ukraine is the best destination for the students who wants to make career in medical. The cost of MBBS from Ukraine is very low. MBBS in Ukraine is the best option.
Ukraine has more than 800 higher education institutions. Around 654,700 people boast of graduate education. In Ukraine, a large number of students graduate every year. It is ranked 4th for the same. Ukraine has world class universities.
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Donestk National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Ukraine are listed below:
- General medicine
It is quite easy to get admission in MBBS in Ukraine. Students are not required to clear IELTS or TOEFL. Students need to fulfill the following requirements:
- In the year of admission, the applicant must complete 17 years.
- The applicant must possess 50% in the 12th exam of Science stream from any board like CBSE, ISC or any other.
- According to the latest directive of MCI in consonance with the High Court decision, it will be mandatory for those students who did not quality, register or appear in NEET 2019 to produce an eligibility certificate issued by MCI at the time seeking admission in foreign universities.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Low Tuition Fees in Ukraine
- Easy Admission
- Faculties are highly qualified
- High standard of education
- No admission test
- Ukraine is having very high security level and low crime level
- Ukraine universities are world top rankers
- Ukraine universities are recognized by international bodies
- Safe and secure surroundings
- Tremendous career opportunities
Scholarships, if available
There is no scholarship available.
Relevant Test to be Passed
No additional test is required to be passed.
Other Test Details
No other tests are required to be passed.
- Invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Education, Ukraine
- Original Passport (min 2 years validity)
- 10th level mark sheet
- 10+2 Level mark sheet
- Birth Certificate (in English)
- Medical Certificate and HIV Certificate
- Students bank statement (with minimum Rs. 4 Lacs bank balance)
- Parents Bank statement (min 6 month)
- School / college leaving/transfer certificate
- Identical photographs (50 mm X 50 mm) – 10 Numbers
- Affidavit certificate (Format available with MOKSH)
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years
How and When to Apply Information
Call on +91- 9662233661
- You need to apply on the website of the university or consult your consultant.
- Provide the copy of the passport.
- Send all the documents through courier or mail.
- Apply for visa once you get the letter of invitation.
- Contact Ukranian Embassy with all the relevant documents.
Climate of Ukraine
The climate of the Ukraine can be described as dry and continental influenced climate with warm, dry summers and fairly severe winters. January is the coldest month with daytime temperatures usually around 0°C, but in some cases winter months can be quite colder with temperatures far below zero, about -20°C or lower and strong, cold northeasterly winds, called Bora. Heavy snowfall or even snowstorms are also possible on some days. There are more than 290 sunny days in the year
People of Ukraine
Ukrainians (Ukrainian: українці, ukrayintsi, [ukrɑˈjinʲtsʲi]) are an East Slavic ethnic group native to Ukraine, which is by total population the sixth-largest nation in Europe. The Constitution of Ukraine applies the term ‘Ukrainians’ to all its citizens. The people of Ukraine have historically been known as “Rusyns (Ruthenians)” and “Cossacks”, among others. According to most dictionary definitions, a descriptive name for the “inhabitants of Ukraine” is Ukrainian or Ukrainian people.
Geography of Ukraine
Ukraine has a mostly temperate climate, with the exception of the southern coast of Crimea which has a subtropical climate. The climate is influenced by moderately warm, humid air coming from the Atlantic Ocean. Average annual temperatures range from 5.5–7 °C (41.9–44.6 °F) in the north, to 11–13 °C (51.8–55.4 °F) in the south. Precipitation is disproportionately distributed; it is highest in the west and north and lowest in the east and southeast. Western Ukraine, particularly in the Carpathian Mountains receive around 1,200 millimeters (47.2 in) of precipitation annually, while Crimea and the coastal areas of the Black Sea receive around 400 millimeters (15.7 in).
1) Is Ukraine MBBS valid in India ? YES
2) Which are MCI approved medical colleges in Ukraine ?
3) What is the duration of MBBS course in Ukraine ? 6 years
4) Where is Ukraine Located ?
Ukraine is the Largest country in Europe and situated in the south-eastern part of Europe.
5) Which is the language used in Ukraine?
The language is Ukrainian, Widely used: Russian, English, French and German languages.
6) Which is the currency used in Ukraine ?
The currency used in Ukraine is Hryvnia (UAH) and the coins are known as Kopiyka.
7) What is the medium of instruction in Ukraine?
The medium of instruction is “ENGLISH”.
8) Do we need to qualify IELTS or TEOFL test for admission ?
No, it is not mandatory, but there are educational support programs available for those who need extra help in areas such as ESL or who have learning disorders.
9) Can I do Post graduation in Ukraine ?
YES. After your MBBS, you can pursue PG overseas. Inquire for availability of specific courses. Some PG courses are offered in English Medium and some in local language. Each PG course takes 2 to 3 years for completion. After your PG – you need to comply with guidelines of the country where you wish to work in. In India – there are no rules for Doctors with an overseas PG degree; so they do private practice and not Govt. practice.
10) What is my average montly expense ?
The average monthly expenses for food are about US$ 100-US$ 150.
MBBS in Ukraine 2022-2023, MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students 2022-2023, MBBS Admission in Ukraine 2022-2023, MBBS in Ukraine Fees Structure 2021-2022
BHAVYA EDUCATION IS EXCLUSIVE SOLE PROMOTER AND INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR FOR UNIVERSITY OF MBBS in Ukraine. IT GUIDES STUDENTS IN EACH AND EVERY WAY TO TAKE THEIR DECISION OF FUTURE CAREER. BHAVYA EDUCATION UNDERSTANDS AND SETS THE ACADEMIC GOALS OF THE UPCOMING YOUTH. IT HAS DEEP KNOWLEDGE DUE TO VAST EXPERIENCE.TO STUDY IN UKRAINE CALL :- 09662233661