Top MBBS Colleges in Karnataka 2021-22
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Balagangadharanatha Nagara
- Al-Ameen Medical College
- Bangalore Medical College
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital
- Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Kengeri
- Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences
- Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore
- Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College, Shampura Main Road
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College
- Father Muller’s Institue of Medical Education and Research
- Gadag Institute of Medical Sciences
- Government Medical College
- Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalaburagi
- Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences
- J J M Medical College
- J S S Medical College, Bangalore – Mysore Road
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- JJM Medical College
- K S Hegde Medical Academy, Nithyananda Nagar
- K V G Medical College
- Karnatak Medical College
- Kasturba Medical College
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
- Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences
- Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology
- Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences
- M R Medical College
- M S Ramaiah Medical College
- Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Kolathur P.O., Hoskote
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences
- Navodaya Medical College, Navodaya Nagar
- Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre
- Nijalingappa Medical College HSK Hospital & Research Centre
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, North Taluk
- SDM Medical College
- Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, KA
- Shri B M Patil Medical College
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Tamaka
- Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Mangalore (D.K. District)
- St John’s Medical College, Bangalore
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre
- Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nallurahalli
- Yenepoya Medical college, Deralakatte
Karnataka is one of the preffered destination for MBBS as the state has been witness high quality medical education equipped with world class infrastructure and hospitals. You can get direct admission in MBBS in almost all the private medical colleges recognized by MCI through management quota seats and NRI Vacant seats. The eligibility criteria is 50% in physics, chemistry & biology in 12th board exam and 50% in ComedK entrance test.
Karnataka is the one of the southern states of India. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka. It has divided into 30 districts. Karnataka was formerly called as State of Mysore. It is located on the western side of the Deccan Plateau. Karnataka literacy rate is 75.60%, according to the 2011 census. Here, we have updated the information related to the MBBS Admission in Karnataka 2022.
The admission into Karnataka medical/dental colleges for 15% all India seats and 85% state quota seat on the basis of NEET score. It is necessary for each candidate to appear for a NEET exam to get admission into medical/dental courses. All the states of India will not have a permission to conduct any state level entrance exam for admission intoMBBS/BDS courses. The admission will strictly based on the NEET score card.
NEET Entrance exam will be conducted for admission into MBBS/BDS courses all over the country. NEET known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a national level entrance test. This test is regulated by the central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Every year, NEET is conducted in the month of May.
Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
Karnataka boasts of having topmedical colleges in India. The reputed & top medical colleges in Karnataka are Bangalore Medical College and Research Centre, Jawaharalal Nehru Medical College, St John’s Medical College, MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences and many more.
MBBS Admission 2021-22
The application form of NEET 2021-22 will be provided through online mode. Candidates can apply for NEET from the first week of December till last week of December 2016. Candidates have to check the given eligibility criteria to apply for NEET Exam:
- Candidates must be Citizen of India.
- Overseas Citizen of India can also apply.
- Candidates have to complete higher secondary or equivalent examination with Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Candidates have to obtain minimum 50% marks in general category, 45% marks in GEN-PH, 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category & 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH category.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
Candidates have to pass the NEET exam for admission into medical/dental courses. After qualifying the exam, candidates have to apply for the counselling procedure. For 15% all India quota seats, the counselling will be managed by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) & Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). For 85% state quota seats, the colleges conduct its own counselling process. It is necessary for each candidate to appear in the counselling procedure & confirm their seats in MBBS/BDS programmes. There is approx. 7400 seats available for MBBS course.
The documents needed at the time of counselling are given below:
High School Mark Sheets & Passing Certificate
Intermediate Mark Sheets & Passing Certificate
NEET 2021- Admit Card
NEET 2021-22 Rank Card
We are Providing Study MBBS Karnataka | Bhavya Education Foundation | Best MBBS College in Karnataka | Karnataka MBBS Consultancy | Study MBBS in Karnataka From Rajkot, Surat, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Palanpur, Junagadh, Jamnagar, Dwarka, Morbi, Kutch, Amreli, Surendranagar, Bhavnagar, Gir Somnath, Banaskantha, Bhuj, Ankleswar, Maharashtra, Gujarat, India 2021-22, if you are looking then get in touch with us !