MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a huge relief to the students wishing to opt for MBBS in Abroad, but are scared to do that due to high tuition fees. Kazakhstan offers medical education in fair and affordable prices which are reasonable for students of all countries in the world.
The medical universities in Kazakhstan offer very good clinical practice to the students just to make sure they take good practical exposure before they head out to practice their profession. The faculty and staff in the universities is very experienced. The amount of affiliated hospitals is also quite large.
There are various facilities provided in the recognized medical universities of Kazakhstan. The MCI approved universities of Kazakhstan houses students from all corners of the world.
In totality, MBBS in Kazakhstan can be an excellent option for the students willing to become great doctors of tomorrow.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian nation and previous Soviet republic, reaches out from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern outskirt with China and Russia. Its biggest city, Almaty, is a long-standing exchanging center point whose historic points incorporate Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-period Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, showing a huge number of Kazakh antiquities.
Kazakhstan is authoritatively a fair, mainstream, unitary, protected republic with a differing social legacy. Kazakhstan imparts outskirts to Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan. The landscape of Kazakhstan incorporates flatlands, steppe, taiga, shake ravines, slopes, deltas, snow-topped mountains, and deserts. Kazakhstan has an expected 18 million individuals starting at 2014. Given its huge land territory, its populace thickness is among the most reduced, at under 6 individuals for every square kilometer (15 individuals for each sq mi). The capital is Astana, where it was moved in 1997 from Almaty, the nation’s biggest city.
It shares peripheries of 6,846 kilometers (4,254 mi) with Russia, 2,203 kilometers (1,369 mi) with Uzbekistan, 1,533 kilometers (953 mi) with China, 1,051 kilometers (653 mi) with Kyrgyzstan, and 379 kilometers (235 mi) with Turkmenistan. Real urban areas incorporate Astana, Almaty, Karagandy, Shymkent, Atyrau, and Oskemen. While found essentially in Asia, a little segment of Kazakhstan is likewise found west of the Urals in Eastern Europe.
Why mbbs in kazakhstan
MBBS in Kazakhstan is for the students willing to become good doctors but in affordable costs. It is not possible for every student to bear the high donation or tuition fee charges in the Indian private medical colleges. So MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a very wise decision to make. Students can avail the facilities which the medical universities in Kazakhstan offer and that too in affordable costs. The universities are well equipped with all modern amenities and also have a good infrastructure and campus. Hostel and Food facility is also available for the students coming from all corners of the world. The education system in Kazakhstan and specially the medical universities attract many foreigner students every year.
The pass outs from the medical universities of Kazakhstan can work globally depending upon their choice and availability of opportunities.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- 5-year course duration options available for international students
- Most of the MBBS colleges and universities provide excellent hostel facilities with the mess.
- Availability of Indian food is everywhere.
- There are direct flights between Indian airports and Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan.
- Major medical universities are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, MCI.
- World class education to their enrolled students.
- Complete practical training provided to the students along with the classroom study.
- Students get the opportunity to go for exchange programs in other countries.
Why You Should Study Medicine in Kazakhstan?
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- Best Teacher – Student Ratio
- The curriculum designed as per the international standard.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
- Offer high quality education and cheaper fees.
- Listed in World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- No donation & capitation fees to get MBBS seat in best medical universities.
- No IELTS & TOEFL.
- After completing MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical universities, students are eligible to practice in any part of the world.
- All medical universities use modern technology and infrastructure.
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is very cheap as compared to others countries in Europe.
- Tuition fee and accommodation fees are affordable.
MBBS Course Duration in Kazakhstan
- Duration of MBBS course in Kazakhstan is 6 years.
- Including 1 year internship with private & government hospitals.
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Is it Safe for Indian Students?
- In a survey conducted by the Kazakhstan government – India ranked among the top 50 countries sending a large number of students to Kazakhstan.
- Тhе Іndіаn studеnts whо already pursuing МВВЅ course іn Kazakhstan аrе рrоvіdеd wіth рrореr sесurіtу аnd sаfеtу by their government authorities.
After Completing MBBS from Kazakhstan
Once the students complete their MBBS course from any reputed medical universities in Kazakhstan, there will be many opportunities arise for Indian students like they can come back to their homeland & appear for the MCI screening/FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening test) exam & if students qualify with good marks they can practice in India.
Admission Process for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- The process of MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is very simple and hassle free.
Following are the admission procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- The student must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for general category & 40% for SC/ST and OBC as per MCI rule.
- The applicant must be or above 17 years of age.
- No entrance examination is required for admission.
- No upper age limit to study in Kazakhstan
Application Procedure and Details for Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Firstly, applicant should fill the application form with all the correct points of interest.
- After university acceptance, you will receive the admission letter from us.
- After admission letter, student has to submit his passport to our Delhi Office.
- Then,we will apply for student visa in the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Delhi. Embassy may call the student for an interview
- Once visa is stamped we will notify the aspirant for the travelling date.
- Once student reach to Kazakhstan and university officials receive the student upon arrival.
- Student will be accommodated to the university hostel.
- Student will pay the balance tuition fee to the international student department and joins the MBBS course.
Accommodation Facilities in Kazakhstan
- Every medical universities provide 6 to 7 hostel to international students.
- Hostel are includes lodging, feeding and laundry.
- Usually, International students prefer universities hostel which is situated nearby the institution, as it will cost less to students 7 save time of travelling.
- The students facilitates rooms with a bed, mattress, blanket and bed-sheet with in build furniture.
Acoording to Wikipedia, the Climate in Kazakhstan is continental. In summer the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).
Is Kazakhstan Good Option for MBBS?
Yes, it is. See, Kazakhstan has a couple of MCI approved medical universities that provide quality education to each foreign student. One more thing that attracts most of the Indian students is that medical universities in Kazakhstan offer a 6 year MD program at affordable fees.
Can I get the scholarships or any kind of subsidized allowances while studying MBBS in Kazakhstan?
There are some medical universities in Kazakhstan which offer scholarships, fellowships based on a merit basis or as per the university norms. & yes, for the foreign students partial funding is provided by the Government depending on the type of the universities.
How many MCI recognized medical colleges are there in Kazakhstan?
There are around 12 medical colleges in Kazakhstan recognized by the MCI.
Is there any language barrier while studying MBBS in Kazakhstan?
English is the most commonly taught language in Kazakhstan, especially for foreign students. Apart from this, Russian and Kazakh are the primary languages that people used to speak in Kazakhstan.
After MBBS from Kazakhstan, Is the MCI screening test required or not?
No, not required. You have to clear the NEXT exam i.e. (National Exit Test) at the end of your academic year. After completion of the MBBS course from Kazakhstan, you can practice anywhere in India or abroad.
Is MBBS degree from Kazakhstan valid in India?
Yes. MBBS degree from Kazakhstan accepted worldwide & recognized by the world medical councils.
What is the safety index of Kazakhstan for Indians?
It’s about 61% which is the huge percentile in terms of safety.