STUDY IN GERMANY
- Free-tuition education in most universities (and very low fees in others).
- World class education by highly qualified staff.
- Hundreds of academic courses to choose from.
- Interesting country to explore with a profound history.
- Cultural diversity and students from all over the world.
- Practice speaking both English and German.
- Endless opportunities to work in Germany after you graduate.
- You can study every subject in English, no need to speak German.
- The cost of living in Germany is affordable, averaging around 720-850€ including rent, food, transport, health insurance, telephone/internet, study materials and leisure activities.
- The chance to live andexplore one of the world’s most developed countries and its unique culture, history and landscape.
- Considered the hub of Automobile engineering, Auto designs and Mechanical engineering as well as a robust center of the literature, music and the arts, Germany continues to attract people from all over the world because of its well-constructed education system, old worldcharm and coziness.
Top 10 universities
- Technische Universitate Munchen
- Ludwig Maximilians – Universitate Munchen
- Ruprecht – Karls – Universitate Heidelberg
- KIT- Karlsruher Institut fur Technologie
- Humboldt – Universitate zu Berlin
- Freie Universitate Berlin
- Rheinisch – Westfalische Technische Hochschule Aachen
- Eberhard Karls Universitat Tubingen
- Universitat Freiburg
- Universitat Hamburg
- Two duly completed national visa application forms.
- Valid national passport.
- Previous passports.
- Two recently taken biometric portrait photographs.
- Proof of admission into a study program.
- Authenticated certificates of earlier education.
- Curriculum vitae.
- For Postgraduate/Professional Courses : GRE, GMAT
- English proficiency tests : IELTS, TOEFL
- Anyone wanting to study in Germany needs an adequate knowledge of German. International applicants must complete a language test before enrolling.
Why study in Germany?
- German universities offer excellent teaching, training and research facilities. In terms of world university rankings, 12 German universities feature among the global top 200 universities, while 45 German universities 45 German universities feature among the world’s best.
- You will earn an internationally recognized degree, giving you excellent prospects on the global job market.
- German universities provide outstanding degree programs along with practical training in the forms of company internships, work-placements, traineeships and research projects.
- Germany is one of the best countries for studying engineering, medicine, natural and applied sciences, business management, humanities and social sciences.
- In the last few years, the new-age fields like data science, machine learning, automation, robotics, molecular medicine etc.
- Germany has got a great tradition of science, research, creativity, and innovation. Revolutionary inventions, such as the automobile, the airbag, X-ray technology, Aspirin, the computer, the chip card and the MP3 data compression format – makes Germany a great place for intellectual pursuit.
- Germany is considered to be the powerhouse in the Europe, has got the 5th largest economy in the world.
- It has got a stable economy, boasts of having one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe, and the German universities offer excellent job prospects.
- Germany has got a huge reputation for strong industry-academia linkage, and a lot of scientific research is funded by the industry.
- International students who wish to work in Germany after studies can extend their residence permit for up to 18 months to find a full-time job related to their field of studies.
When do I apply for Germany?
- At many German universities it’s possible to apply for admission twice a year – to commence studies either in the winter or summer semester.
- In general, applications for winter enrolments need to be made by 15 July, and applications for summer enrolments by 15 January. However, application deadlines vary between institutions, and the same institution may set different deadlines for each program – be sure to carefully check the specific dates for your chosen course.
- It’s recommended to submit applications at least six weeks before the deadline, to ensure time for corrections or additions if any information is missing. You should expect to receive a formal acceptance or rejection approximately one to two months after the deadline has passed.
Are you looking for overseas education? Study in Germany is one of best place to consider. We are providing Germany admission & visa process advice from course selection to migration. Call us now!