South Kazakhstan State medical academy is a government research university which is located in Shymkent in Kazakhstan. South Kazakhstan State medical academy has the best faculty. The main aim of this university is to provide a friendly environment. In 1979 this university was established and recognized by the ministry of education and science in Kazakhstan. This university is co-educated higher education institutions and one of the best universities in the Shymkent region of Kazakhstan. This university also offers bachelor course master course, diploma, and …Ph.D More than 11000 students have been enrolled in this university. Various government and youth policies initiatives ensure continuous improvement and quality education. Each student of the university. Pharmacy, dentistry, and general medical international students as their choice of study. This university has the best infrastructure and adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that students get the best practical theoretical knowledge in the university. There are ten thousand books in this university library. this will help students for their better future and preparation for the exam. The South Kazakhstan state medical academy at the academic exchange with the best medical university in Kazakhstan and another country as well. There is also the structure which is arranged in this university for the student. Also, several extra curricular activities are arranged in the university for students for development and their better skills.
This university offers different education at an affordable price and allows students to get the quality education at the most reduced rate. USD:- 3,700 per annum. Indian rupees:- 259000 Hostel in rupees:- 42,000 Total fees:- 3,01,000
South Kazakhstan state medical academy MBBS duration:-
This university of a student needs to undergo a 5-year medicine program under the guidance of a trained and qualified professor. there is one year of internship when the MBBS courses and where the student will get the bands of experience and handling patients in the hospital.
Syllabus of MBBS
South Kazakhstan state medical academy husband develop circular and thus in the student must go syllabus mentioned in the list. 1st year. 1st semester:- Anatomy 2nd semester;- histology and Anatomy 2 nd year:- 3rd semester;- Histology, biochemistry, physiology, Anatomy. 4th semester:- Biochemistry, physiology, microbiology. 3 rd year;- 5 th semester;- Pathology, pharmacology, microbiology, path physiology. 6th semester:- Path physiology, pathology, pharmacology. 4 th year;- Clinical posting, oncology, internal medicine, neurology, psychology, pediatrics, general surgery, Gynecology, emergency medicine.
The medical expression must be fit into the following categories:-
- A student who wants to take admission to the University has to give Neet entrance exam.
- Basic eligibility is students have to clear 12 th with 50% and 40% for reserved category.
- the medium of education is English and the duration of the course is 6 years in this five years is duration and one year is an internship.
- The course structure is 2.59 lakh per year.
- This university is Ranked 5361 and in-country 19
- This university is recognized by WHO and MCI approved.
- every time a student willing to do an MBBS course should have to clear neet examination.
- The applicant must flee 17 years of an MBBS course education.
MBBS courses duration
duration of MBBS course is expiry 1 year of internship at 5-year classroom learning program. there is the very best faculty available for the MBBS course and all other courses which are offered by this university.Document required for admission
- the student has to carry a + 12 mark sheet and certificate along with them.
- Application form.
- Students must carry passport scanned copy of the first and last page.
- HIV report by the recognized hospital.
- The student must have to carry 4 photos.
Reason to study MBBS
- To study MBBS in Kazakhstan is the cost of tuition fee is very less so everyone can afford this MBBS course is in the English language.
- Availability of Indian food.
- A Medicine degree was awarded to the student when they completed their graduation program.
- the student must have a well-furnished hostel student for there is a separate room for girls and boys.
- There is also additional coaching for the FMGE test for an Indian student who graduates from foreign medical.
Medical faculties of South Kazakhstan medical academy
- Faculty of dental studies.
- Faculty of general medicine.
- Faculty of pharmaceutical studies
- Faculty of preparation of specialization with technical professional education.
- Faculty of continuous professional development.
More than 500 Indian students study at this university. Student support
- Technical issues.
- Health care services
- Counseling services.
- Local language learning classes.
- MCI screening test help center.
- Computer lab
All the facilities in the university are very good and well educated. They are very friendly with the students. All the faculty put their efforts to educate students and to accomplish such progress clinical activities and often conducted changes to change the teaching staff and seminar also done for the student.
Kazakhstan is a Central Asian country and a soviet republic. This city is the largest metropolis City. Anumati is the longest trading hub use landmark including the ascension cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian orthodox Church museum of Kazakhstan. The city has a population of 18711 200 and the area is 2724 900 kilometers square. The picture of the city is Nur Sultan. The language spoken in this city is Kazakh. the climate of Kazakhstan is contemporary may be a little area in summer the temperature average for more than 30 degrees invented the temperature was -20 degree Celsius literacy rate is 99.1% in the city much different religion of people lived like Christianity, Islamic, etc. this city is very good City the quotation facility begins the international medical student you will get it will make you rejoice and the climate of the city is very good. All the environment is very good all the people of this city are well educated and this city is very good for the education system. The disadvantage of studying in Kazakhstan.
- The entire visa process of Kazakhstan would be very tough and it might take time to document submission and concern.
- Those students who wish to study and work together may have to face some difficulties because it requires self-study and concentration.
- The new people have to put extra effort into the learning of the local language after the class hours.
- As you know that Kazakh is a local language of Kazakhstan, the new student who does not know the language of kazakhstan has to face some difficulties.