STUDY IN SWITZERLAND
- Switzerland has a long established and outstanding reputation for excellence in Hospitality Education.
- Many of the world’s successful hoteliers have been educated in this beautiful and safe country.
- Switzerland demonstrates greatness in its precise approach to detail.
- That is why so many Swiss corporations rank among the world’s finest research institutes.
- Switzerland is also home to some of the world’s leading laboratories.
- Majestic mountains, green woodlands, crystal clear lakes, roaming vineyards, breathtaking landscapes and enchanting cities – Switzerland has it all. Located in the heart of Europe, Switzerland has Paris, London, Amsterdam, Rome and Madrid at its doorstep, as all are within an hour’s flight.
- Switzerland offers not only the finest landscapes, but also the cultural heritage of a multilingual population, where people have learned from childhood to live peacefully with their countrymen and women, who often speak a language different from their own.
- In such a country and environment everybody can feel safe.
- These secure and friendly surroundings make it very easy to combine study with the discovery of people, culture and the beauty of the country.
- Many international companies have selected Switzerland for their headquarters because of the country’s reputation for stability, safety and multicultural understanding.
Why to study in Switzerland?
- Switzerland is considered a great place to receive higher education in Europe.
- In the StudyPortals International Student Satisfaction Awards 2014more than 7,000 students reviewed their international study experience with the help of the world’s largest database of international student experiences.
- In total, 228 students shared 530 comments related to their experience of studying in Switzerland, giving the country an excellent rating of 8.9 out of 10.
- The Student Satisfaction Awards are a valuable source of information for future students who wish to enrol at universities in Switzerlandor elsewhere in Europe.
- Many students were impressed by the cities and natural beauty of Switzerland.
- They enjoyed exploring the countryside and taking part in various student activities.
- Reviewers were also happy with the friendly atmosphere and the opportunities to learn a foreign language. The social life and events were high up on the list of things international students appreciated about studying in Switzerland.
- These universities offer tertiary education leading to Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees and undertake basic research.
- The standard admission requirement is an academic baccalaureate. Besides the ten cantonal universities, this type of university also includes the federal institutes of technology and science.
- Teaching and research at universities of applied sciences and arts have a strong practical focus.
- Switzerland currently has seven public universities of applied sciences and arts and one private, state-recognised institution.
- Together with other teacher training institutions, universities of teacher education are responsible for training a sufficient number of qualified teachers for all levels of compulsory education.
- Their remit includes teaching, research & development, further training / additional training, services.
Top universities in Switzerland
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- Ecole Polytechnique Federal de Lausanne
- University of Zurich
- A valid passport/travel ID
- Proof of adequate financial resources to cover your costs while you’re in Switzerland;
- Healthcare/accident insurance;
- Confirmation of booked courses including fees paid
Are you looking for overseas education? Study in Switzerland is one of best place to consider. We are providing Switzerland admission & visa process advice from course selection to migration. Call us now!