Brief about the Country
Bangladesh is becoming a hot destination for students from countries like India, Nepal etc for getting their MBBS degree. Every year, a large number of international students apply in top medical universities of Bangladesh. The cost of living and education here is quite affordable as compared to other medical colleges around the world. The average cost of the MBBS degree in Bangladesh varies from 24 Lakh INR to 30 Lakh INR.
The medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized and approved by the MCI – Medical Council of India; ECFMG – Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA; FAIMER’s IMED – Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory; ACGME – Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC – Medical Council of Canada and WHO – World Health Organization. This helps the students who graduate from medical universities in Bangladesh to be eligible to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the observation of Medical Council of India (MCI) and practice in all countries across the globe. The infrastructure and quality of education is very good. Students are provided with high quality accommodation at much cheaper rates.
The MBBS course comprises five years, followed by compulsory rotatory internship of one year which can be opt in own country. The course follows semester system, each semester consisting of six months. The MBBS course is divided in to three phases, viz., Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical Phase
MBBS in Bangladesh same study pattern like INDIA
M.C.I Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Universities in Bangladesh
- Asian Universityfor Women.
- BangladeshUniversity of Engineering and Technology.
- BangladeshUniversity of Health Sciences.
- BRAC University.
- Daffodil International University(DIU)
- Independent University, Bangladesh.
- Jahangirnagar University.
- Khulna Universityof Engineering & Technology (KUET)
MBBS Course Duration 5 years (Session 2020-2021)
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- Class 10 (X) or SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2021
- Class 12 [XII (10+2)] or HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2021
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00 (eight)
- GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
- Copy of passport
- 6 passport size photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by November 2019.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in BANGLADESH
An MBBS degree from Bangladesh is offered with a similar syllabus, books and duration of degree as a degree from India. As the culture is also similar to India, Indian students feel at home here and are able to easily adjust to the local lifestyle.
While Bangladesh has made a lot of progress in the medical education sector, there are some colleges that offer very poor education and try to lure foreign students through false claims. Keep your eyes open and check out such claims thoroughly before signing on the dotted line. There was a recent instance of many Indian students at a university in Chittagong who staged a protest as their degree was not registered by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
The estimated cost of undertaking an MBBS in Bangladesh comes to around INR 25-30 lakhs
Scholarships, if available
There is no scholarship available.
Relevant Test to be Passed
No additional test is required to be passed
Other Test Details
No other tests are required to be passed
- Admit card.
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet.
- Migration certificate.
- Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST)) as per conditions laid down in prospectus.
- Certificate of PwBD (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs (06)
How and When to Apply Information
- Call on +91- 9662233661
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Bangladesh
- Attestation of class 10 & 12 marks sheets + pass certificate [if issued] +Admit cards from BANGLADESH HIGH COMMISSION, DELHI
- Send the attested documents to college
- Then pay for booking amount and seat confirmation
- Need to apply for conditional offer letter with the college
After issuance of offer letter, need to apply for Equivalence certificate from DGHS, submit application and attested marks sheets in Bangladesh Deputy High Commission, Kolkata along with 60 $ payment for DGHS approval
Equivalency certificate from DGHS Bangladesh will be issued at Bangladesh and the college will issue confirmed admission letter
Make the balance 1st year payment to the college
Then apply for student visa with the following documents
1. Class 10 & 12-Admit card, mark sheet & certificate.
2. Admission letter & Equivalence Certificate.
3. TT copy [college fees transfer].
4. Birth certificate
5. 2 copies photo.
6. Original Passport
Reporting to college dead line will be announced by the college accordingly students should report to the college
1)What is the cost of MBBS in Bangladesh ?
Ans : ) The cost compared is very less compared to other countries.
2) What are the food habits of Bangladesh?
Ans : ) The food habits are same as India.
3) Which is the language spoken ?
Ans : ) Mode of Study English. Students, Professors, Lectures specks Hindi, Bengali, and English. Many students specks Tamil, Kannada, Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Oriya, Punjabi, Marathi etc.
4) Will my Degree be recognized in India and overseas?
Ans : ) Yes. The degree is recognized by the MCI in India All state medical councils and by all other countries overseas. Each country has a process for recognizing a foreign medical degree.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
|Sr. No.||Medical College||Total Fees|
|1||Enam Medical College, Dhaka||USD 45,000|
|2||Southern Medical College, Chittagong||USD 39,000|
|3||Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka||USD 44,000|
|4||Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Tangail||USD 43,000|
|5||International Medical College, Gazipur||USD 45,000|
|6||Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College, Gazipur||USD 40,000|
|7||Jahurul Islam Medical College, Bajitpur||USD 40,000|
|8||North East Medical College, Sylhet||USD 40,000|
|9||Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Sylhet||USD 38,000|
|10||Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka||USD 48,000|
|11||Ragib Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet||USD 42,950|
|12||TMSS Medical College, Bogra||USD 40,000|
|13||Medical College for Women & Hospital, Dhaka||USD 46,000|
|14||Mainamoti Medical College, Comilla||USD 38,000|
|15||Popular Medical College, Dhaka||USD 44,000|
|16||Central Medical College, Comilla||USD 38,000|
|17||Universal Medical College, Dhaka||USD 38,000|
|18||Monno Medical College, Manikganj||USD 37,000|
|19||Eastern Medical College, Comilla||USD 40,500|
|20||Ad-din Sakina Medical College, Jessore (only for
|21||Ad-din Women’s Medical College, Dhaka||USD 39,000|
|22||Delta Medical College||–|
|23||Uttara Women’s Medical college||–|
|24||Prime Medical College||–|
|25||East West Medical College||–|
We are Providing Admission MBBS in BANGLADESH 2021 – 2022 – Top 10 MBBS Colleges in BANGLADESH From Rajkot, Surat, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Palanpur, Junagadh, Jamnagar, Dwarka, Morbi, Kutch, Amreli, Surendranagar, Bhavnagar, Gir Somnath, Banaskantha, Bhuj, Ankles war, Gujarat, India 2021-22, if you are looking then get in touch with us !
BHAVYA EDUCATION IS EXCLUSIVE SOLE PROMOTER AND INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR FOR UNIVERSITY OF MBBS in BANGLADESH. IT GUIDES STUDENTS IN EACH AND EVERY WAY TO TAKE THEIR DECISION OF FUTURE CAREER. BHAVYA EDUCATION UNDERSTANDS AND SETS THE ACADEMIC GOALS OF THE UPCOMING YOUTH. IT HAS DEEP KNOWLEDGE DUE TO VAST EXPERIENCE.TO STUDY IN BANGLADESH CALL :- 09662233661