Brief about the Country
Armenia is a country, and previous Soviet republic, in the rocky Caucasus area amongst Asia and Europe. Among the soonest Christian civic establishments, it’s characterized by religious destinations including the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and fourth century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, central station of the Armenian Church.
A candidate from India can get confirmed admission for MBBS in Armenia on fulfilling the required eligibility criteria. There are a number of the top MBBS study universities in Armenia offering the unmatched teaching in medicine. The growing importance of the overseas studies in India has increased the demand of the international universities in the country and today thousands of the eligible aspirants looking for the career in MBBS from Armenia strive from the admission in the top 5 MBBS Universities located in Armenia.
Student need to pass 10 + 2 with science stream with 50% .It takes 6 years to pass MBBS in Armenia. English is adopted as medium of instruction. As in the Soviet period, primary and secondary education in Armenia is free, and completion of secondary school is compulsory. Armenian became the dominant language of instruction, and many schools that had taught in Russian closed by the end of 1991. Russian is still widely taught, however, as a second language.
Why MBBS In Armenia
- Easy admission procedure
- No entrance
- Education in English Medium
- One of the safest countries in the world
- Good exposure for the students
- MCI approved universities
- Yerevan State University (1919)
- National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia (1921)
- Yerevan State Medical University(1922)
- Armenian State Pedagogical Universitynamed after Khachatur Abovian (1922)
- Komitas State Conservatory of Yerevan(1923)
- Armenian National Agrarian University(1930)
- National Polytechnic University of Armenia(1933)
- Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences(1935)
- I. Alikhanyan National Science Laboratory(postgraduate) (1943)
- Yerevan State Institute of Theatre and Cinematography(1944)
- Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture and Sport(1945)
- Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts(1946)
- Armenian State University of Economics(1975)
- Crisis Management State Academy(1992)
- Public Administration Academy of the Republic of Armenia (1994)
- Vazgen Sargsyan Military University(1994)
- Fondation Université Française en Arménie(1995)
- International Scientific-Educational Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Republic of Armenia(postgraduate) (1997)
- Russian-Armenian University(1997)
- European University in Armenia (2001)
- National Defense Research University (2005)
- Academy of the Police Educational Complex of the Republic of Armenia (2011)
- Institut Supérieur d’Ingénierie Française en Arménie (2013)
The following is the minimum eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Armenia:
- You must have completed 17 years of age.
- You must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks.
- You must have secured 50 percent in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in ARMENIA
Advantages of studying MBBS Armenia 2018. The degree that would be awarded is recognized by Medical councils and valid globally. … High standard of Education at cheaper fees, colleges are better than private medical colleges in India. No IELTS/ TOEFL required for MBBS in Armenia.
Scholarships, if available
There is no scholarship available.
Relevant Test to be passed
No additional test is required to be passed
Other Test Details
No other tests are required to be passed
- Duly-filled application form and Resume.
- Attested copies of mark-sheets and pass certificates (Class 10th and 12th)
- Attested copies of the academic documents.
- 12 passport size photographs.
- Passport with three notarized photocopies.
- Medical certificated along with HIV report.
How and When to Apply Information
- Call on +91- 9662233661
Admission Procedure for MBBS in ARMENIA
In order to get admission in Haybusak Medical University the student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any entrance exam (like TOEFL/PTE/IELTS) to get admission in Haybusak Medical University. The student should have scored at least 50% in 12th class (in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) to get admission in Haybusak Medical University. The age of the student must be 17 years, as of 31st December of the year of admission.
The student aspiring to study MBBS at Haybusak Medical University must have the following documents:
- Application Form
• Scanned copy of mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
• Scanned copy of passing mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
• Six (6) passport-sized photos (4×6)
• Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
• HIV test report
We are Providing Admission MBBS in ARMENIA 2021 – 2022 – Top 10 MBBS Colleges in ARMENIA From Rajkot, Surat, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Palanpur, Junagadh, Jamnagar, Dwarka, Morbi, Kutch, Amreli, Surendranagar, Bhavnagar, Gir Somnath, Banaskantha, Bhuj, Ankles war, Gujarat, India 2021-22, if you are looking then get in touch with us !
BHAVYA EDUCATION IS EXCLUSIVE SOLE PROMOTER AND INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR FOR UNIVERSITY OF MBBS in ARMENIA. IT GUIDES STUDENTS IN EACH AND EVERY WAY TO TAKE THEIR DECISION OF FUTURE CAREER. BHAVYA EDUCATION UNDERSTANDS AND SETS THE ACADEMIC GOALS OF THE UPCOMING YOUTH. IT HAS DEEP KNOWLEDGE DUE TO VAST EXPERIENCE.TO STUDY IN ARMENIA CALL:-09662233661