About the Country
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film center Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada’s vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It’s also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls. Canada has set very high academic standards. It follows rigorous quality in education. Apparently, whoever gets admission to study MBBS in this country earn high quality teaching, exposure and hands on training. It opens a pool of opportunities for your future, which benefits your career in a very long run.
Canada is one of the front runners in offering high quality education for both Canadians and international students. MBBS is one of the most sought after degree in Canada. For many reasons, Indian students and students from other countries choose Canada as preferred destination to study MBBS. When you search about studying MBBS in Canada, you can see the healthy discussions happening around MBBS in Canada Quora.
Canada has set very high academic standards. It follows rigorous quality in education. Apparently, whoever gets admission to study MBBS in this country earn high quality teaching, exposure and hands on training. It opens a pool of opportunities for your future, which benefits your career in a very long run.
- CanadianMennonite University.
- Queen’s University.
- Trinity Western University.
- Universityof Fraser Valley.
- Universityof Waterloo.
- Universityof Alberta.
- Universityof Calgary.
- Universityof Victoria.
The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Ukraine are listed below:
- General medicine
The entry requirement is 10+2 qualification and 1 year diploma program in CEGEP. To study MBBS in Western Canada, 2 year bachelor degree is required. MCAT – Medical College Admission Test marks the basic entrance exam to screen the application of MBBS, which fetches admission in the top medical colleges.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Canada
- Shape your future with international degree, Has a reputation across the globe
- World class education, inspirational teaching and infrastructure
- Master’s degree in Medicine, since Canada don’t offer Undergraduate MBBS program
- Diversity in study
- Pioneer in the research
- Rich cultural experience, because in Canada you can see students from different parts of the world
- Lot of Scholarships available, which makes study of medicine in Canada affordable
- Canada provides excellent job opportunities for the medical students, lucrative salary package / revenue, and a comfortable lifestyle along with high safety.
Scholarships, if available
There is no scholarship available.
Relevant Test to be Passed
No additional test is required to be passed.
Other Test Details
No other tests are required to be passed.
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme )
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
The documents required for Canada for individual universities and individual courses may vary.
How and When to Apply Information
Call on +91- 9662233661
Climate of Canada
People of Canada
Canada is a multilingual and multicultural society home to people of many different ethnic, religious, and national origins, with the majority of the population made up of Old World immigrants and their descendants. Following the initial period of French and then the much larger British colonization, different waves (or peaks) of immigration and settlement of non-indigenous peoples took place over the course of nearly two centuries and continue today. Elements of Indigenous, French, British, and more recent immigrant customs, languages, and religions have combined to form the culture of Canada, and thus a Canadian identity. Canada has also been strongly influenced by its linguistic, geographic, and economic neighbor—the United States.
Geography of Canada
The geography of Canada describes the geographic features of Canada, the world’s second largest country in total area.
Situated in northern North America (constituting 41% of the continent’s area), Canada spans a vast, diverse territory between the North Pacific Ocean to the west and the North Atlantic Ocean to the east and the Arctic Ocean to the north (hence the country’s motto “From sea to sea”), with the United States to the south (contiguous United States) and northwest (Alaska).Greenland is to the northeast; off the southern coast of Newfoundland lies Saint Pierre and Monique, an overseas collectivist of France. Since 1925, Canada has claimed the portion of the Arctic between 60°W and 141°W longitude to the North Pole; however, this claim is contested.] While the magnetic North Pole lies within the Canadian Arctic territorial claim as of 2011, recent measurements indicate it is moving towards Siberia.
BHAVYA EDUCATION IS EXCLUSIVE SOLE PROMOTER AND INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR FOR UNIVERSITY OF MBBS IN CANADA. IT GUIDES STUDENTS IN EACH AND EVERY WAY TO TAKE THEIR DECISION OF FUTURE CAREER. BHAVYA EDUCATION UNDERSTANDS AND SETS THE ACADEMIC GOALS OF THE UPCOMING YOUTH. IT HAS DEEP KNOWLEDGE DUE TO VAST EXPERIENCE.TO STUDY IN CANADA CALL:- 09662233661.