Our Lady of Fatima University was started in the year 1967 by Jose C. Olivares and his son Dr. Vincente M. Santos. Soon, the university became the primary training centre in medicine for the residents of Venezuela and other nearby towns. Programs were increased in the following years and included courses in Chemistry, Midwifery and Veterinary Medicine. In the following years to come, the university has introduced every change that arrived on the medicine field by constantly developing its facilities and brining in changes as and when necessary. New campuses were built in the subsequent years.
In the health sciences category, the university runs the following colleges under it :-
- College of Medicine
- College of Dentistry
- College of Nursing
- College of Medical Laboratory Science (MedTech)
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Physical Therapy
- The Fatima College of Medicine offers a 4 year long course in the subject and happens to be one of the most distinguished centres of medical education in the entire country. It is also the first and currently the only medical school in the Philippines to offer an institutional clerkship program in tie up with a foreign hospital. The college is spread over in 5 buildings which house lecture halls, seminar rooms, laboratories for research and training, amphitheatre, classrooms, libraries with audio-visual features, parking space and administrative rooms for the departments. Students can also take advantage of the presence of a computer laboratory for their research work. The College of Medicine also has all equipment needed for proper training in the subject in accordance with the guidance by the Board of Medical Education.
International students need to submit the following documents for their admission to the university, as stated on their official website :-
- Authenticated Transcript of Records (authenticated by the Philippines Embassy)
- Authenticated college diploma (BS) (authenticated by the Philippines Embassy)
- Authenticated Letters of Financial Support – 2 copies (authenticated by the Philippines Embassy)
- Authenticated Bank Statement (authenticated by the Philippines Embassy)
- Authenticated Police Clearance from country of origin (authenticated by the Philippines Embassy)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (from former school) (authenticated by the Philippines Embassy)
- Birth certificate
- Photocopy of Passport
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal History Sheets from Philippine Embassy (8 copies)
- Picture 2” x 2” (8 copies)
- Application for admission (download form)
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Student Visa and Study Permit
- Foreign Fee Donation
- NMAT Result (for college of medicine only)
- The average pay for international students is about USD 40,000 per year and a total of USD 620-$1300 would be required for expenses including accommodation, food, transportation, books and other miscellaneous expenses. The rates for accommodation vary with regards to facilities and number of rooms.
We are Providing MBBS Our Lady of Fatima University in Philippines Admission 2021-2022 From Rajkot, Surat, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Palanpur, Junagadh, Jamnagar, Dwarka, Morbi, Kutch, Amreli, Surendranagar, Bhavnagar, Gir Somnath, Banaskantha, Bhuj, Ankles war, Gujarat, India 2021-22, if you are looking then get in touch with us !
BHAVYA EDUCATION IS EXCLUSIVE SOLE PROMOTER AND INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR FOR UNIVERSITY OF FATIMA COLLEGE IN PHILIPPINES IN INDIA TO STUDY IN Our LADY OF FATIMACALL :- 09662233661
Would you like our Counselors to call you & assist you for Our Lady Of Fatima CLICK HERE