Brief About the Country
Europe is one of the best places to study medicine in the world. With the maximum number of the seats for MBBS in Europe, it has become the first preference of foreign students. Today, it has become one of the best choices of the millions of the young male and female aspirants planning for MBBS in Europe from the top European Universities. Let us know more about Europe.
The demand of MBBS in Europe has remarkably increased in the last one decade on account of the high standard of the education prevailing there. The continent has a great number of the colleges to choose MBBS in Europe not only for the local residents but also for the international students coming from the varied family and educational background. Explore right now for more information on the different courses provided in medicine.
Medical Universities in Europe provide quality education in the field of medicine with the guidelines of renowned teachers and researchers. The cost of the medical degree in India is very high and very competitive. Indian Students want to study MBBS in Europe by considering some main factors are Quality education, Low cost, Admission process, Languages, Infrastructures, multicultural environment, recognition, and others.Medical Universities in Europe provide quality education in the field of medicine with the guidelines of renowned teachers and researchers. The cost of the medical degree in India is very high and very competitive. Indian Students want to study MBBS in Europe by considering some main factors are Quality education, Low cost, Admission process, Languages, Infrastructures, multicultural environment, recognition, and others.
- T. POPA University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Ovidiusi University of Constanta.
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara.
- University of Oradea.
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila”.
The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Philippines are listed below:
- University of traditional medicine.
- The Technical University of Munich.
- Leiden University.
- Utrecht University.
- The University of Groningen.
Eligibility. Most of the European medical universities ask for the minimum requirement of good marks in Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and the applicant must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of applying. Different MBBS colleges in Europedemands distinct requirements.
If you desire to Study MBBS in Europe, you will just have to fulfil two primary eligibility criteria:
- 17 years is the minimum age condition for an applicant applying for MBBS in Europe
- You should have completed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with 60% Marksin the subjects like Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- For students belonging to reserved categories Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Scheduled Caste (SC) / Other Backward Class (OBC) the required qualifying percentage is 40%
- Students shall provide all certificates that authenticate their qualification while sending application for admission. It includes mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc.
- Proof of paying capacity.
- Medical examination certificate
- Must be NEET-UG qualified
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Europe
- World-class education system
- Curriculum in medicine duly approved by MCI and WHO apart from the other global organizations working in the health sector
- No capitation or donation
- No entrance test
- Good living standard at low cost
- State-of-the art infrastructure
Scholarships if available
There is no scholarship available.
Relevant Test to be Passed
No additional test is required to be passed.
Other Test Details
No other tests are required to be passed.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet, transfer certificate/ leaving Certificate and Birth Certificate should be in English.
- Proof of adequate support/affidavit of support to cover expenses for the accommodation and subsistence as well as school dues and other incidental expenses duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student applicant’s country of origin or legal residence.
- Migration Certificate.
- Six Passport size photos .
- Valid passport.
- Health insurance and medical certificate mentioning HIV analysis and vaccination result.
All items with MUST BE completed by the student prior to
coming to the Europe.
How and When to Apply Information
Call on +91- 9662233661
Climate of Europe
Europe (yŏŏr´əp), 6th largest continent, c.4,000,000 sq mi (10,360,000 sq km) including adjacent islands (1992 est. pop. 512,000,000). It is actually a vast peninsula of the great Eurasian land mass. By convention, it is separated from Asia by the Urals and the Ural River in the east; by the Caspian Sea and the Caucasus in the southeast; and by the Black Sea, the Bosporus, the Sea of Marmara, and the Dardanelles in the south. The Mediterranean Sea and the Strait of Gibraltar separate it from Africa. Europe is washed in the north by the Arctic Ocean, and in the west by the Atlantic Ocean, with which the North Sea and the Baltic Sea are connected. The climate of Europe varies from subtropical to polar. The Mediterranean climate of the south is dry and warm. The western and northwestern parts have a mild, generally humid climate, influenced by the North Atlantic Drift. In central and eastern Europe the climate is of the humid continental-type with cool summers. The climate in Europe is moderate and suitable for the students coming from the countries experiencing the different weather conditions. The overall atmosphere in the different season is temperate and loved by the students travelling for MBBS in Europe. So there is no need to worry about the climate. It is suitable for all and offers good living conditions.
People of Europe
The indigenous peoples of Europe are the focus of European ethnology, the field of anthropology related to the various indigenous groups that reside in the nations of Europe. According to German monograph Minderheitenrechte in Europa co-edited by Pan and Pfeil (2002) there are 87 distinct peoples of Europe, of which 33 form the majority population in at least one sovereign state, while the remaining 54 constitute ethnic minorities. The total number of national or linguistic minority populations in Europe is estimated at 105 million people, or 14% of 770 million Europeans.
Geography of Europe
Europe is traditionally defined as one of seven continents. Physiographically, it is the northwestern peninsula of the larger landmass known as Eurasia (or the larger Afro-Eurasia); Asia occupies the eastern bulk of this continuous landmass and all share a common continental shelf. Europe’s eastern frontier is delineated by the Ural Mountains in Russia. The southeast boundary with Asia is not universally defined, but the modern definition is generally the Ural River or, less commonly, the Emba River. The boundary continues to the Caspian Sea, the crest of the Caucasus Mountains (or, less commonly, the river Kura in the Caucasus), and on to the Black Sea. The Bosporus, the Sea of Marmara, and the Dardanelles conclude the Asian boundary. The Mediterranean Sea to the south separates Europe from Africa. The western boundary is the Atlantic Ocean. Iceland, though on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and nearer to Greenland (North America) than mainland Europe, is generally included in Europe for cultural reasons and because it is over twice as close to mainland Europe than to mainland North America. There is ongoing debate on where the geographical centre of Europe falls.
BHAVYA EDUCATION IS EXCLUSIVE SOLE PROMOTER AND INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR FOR UNIVERSITY OF MBBS IN PHILIPPINES. IT GUIDES STUDENTS IN EACH AND EVERY WAY TO TAKE THEIR DECISION OF FUTURE CAREER. BHAVYA EDUCATION UNDERSTANDS AND SETS THE ACADEMIC GOALS OF THE UPCOMING YOUTH. IT HAS DEEP KNOWLEDGE DUE TO VAST EXPERIENCE.TO STUDY IN EUROPE CALL:- 09409105805 / 09662233661.